Joe Hand Promotions, the nation’s oldest and largest commercial distributor of television pay-per-view sports and entertainment events, such as the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and championship boxing, is seeking a proven sales professional for the position of Account Director.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a key part of our sales team in the east region, helping Joe Hand Promotions meet and exceed revenue and distribution goals
- Welcome the challenge of shaping the company’s future by being a part of business development programs that will enable Joe Hand Promotions to deliver enhanced content and expand its distribution network
- Receive marketing, product, and delivery support as well as ongoing sales training and coaching
- Report to the Regional Director
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Four-year college degree
- Business to business sales experience
- A passion for sports and/or be a former high school or college athlete
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to work periodic Saturdays in support of scheduled events
- A valid driver’s license and transportation
Desirable skills and experience:
- 3-plus years direct sales experience
- Knowledge of the hospitality or bar industry
- Knowledge of the TV, cable, satellite or streaming industry
- Experience in business to business sales in the entertainment, restaurant, or bar industry
- A lucrative and performance-driven compensation package comprised of a base salary, performance bonuses, and benefits.
Joe Hand Promotions
407 E. Pennsylvania Blvd.
Feasterville, Pa. 19053
About Joe Hand Promotions:
Founded in 1971, Joe Hand Promotions is the nation’s oldest and largest commercial distributor of television pay-per-view and closed circuit sports and entertainment events, such as the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), championship boxing, and concerts. JHP’s event consultants provide their marketing knowledge and promotional expertise to help commercial establishments grow their business through the use of live sports and entertainment programming. Our customer base includes thousands of sports bars, restaurants, night clubs, military bases, and universities.