Joe Hand Promotions, the nation’s premier TV distributor of pay-per-view UFC, boxing, and special events to commercial establishments, is seeking a person for the position of sales manager. The position will report directly to the president. The main focus of Joe Hand Promotions is distributing UFC pay-per-view events to a growing network of more than 5,000 sports bars, restaurants, military bases, and universities.
The successful candidate will lead our experienced sales staff of six and focus on these points of emphasis:
- To grow the business by identifying and targeting national chains that would be good candidates to purchase UFC pay-per-view events. We want someone who can help us land the next major account and continue to add to this key area of the business.
- To develop a strategy to move into untapped or underserved markets such as golf resorts, cruise ships, luxury suites, universities, and gentlemen’s clubs.
- To meet with the sales staff regularly in a one-on-one setting to provide individualized coaching, goal-setting, and accountability.
- To manage the daily operations of the sales floor.
- To deliver periodic performance reviews of the sales staff.
- To recruit new members of the sales representatives when necessary.
- To facilitate communication between the managing partners and the sales group.
- 7-10 years of sales experience, including 3-plus years managing a sales staff of five or more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Availability to work 12-14 Saturdays a year in accordance with events.
- Must live within 30 miles of Joe Hand Promotions. (Relocation would be considered for an exceptional candidate.)
- A valid driver’s license and transportation.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in the sports entertainment industry.
- Experience in the hospitality or restaurant and bar industry.
- Experience in selling to and working with Franchisors and Franchisees.
- Experience in the TV, cable, satellite or streaming industry.
- Experience in business to business sales in the entertainment, restaurant, or bar industry.
- Experience in working within and maximizing the impact of a quality sales process.
- Conversational Spanish would be a plus.
A lucrative and performance-driven compensation package comprised of a base salary, performance bonuses, and benefits.
No phone calls or recruiters. Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Joe Hand Promotions
407 E. Pennsylvania Blvd.
Feasterville, Pa. 19053