UFC 263 ROKU Streaming Instructions
Due to software updates, your ROKU device may not be compatible with the UFC app and may cause the app to crash upon opening.
Please consider using another approved device, such as an Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, or computer.
If you still plan to use a ROKU, you must test well in advance of the event. If you experience a problem with the app on testing, please use these instructions to fix it:
- On your ROKU, hover over the UFC app and press the ‘Options’ button
- Click on ‘Remove Channel’ and remove
- Using an internet browser on your phone or computer, go to https://my.roku.com and sign in with your ROKU account (This is the account used to register your ROKU device, not your UFC credentials. If you do not know your password, you may need to reset it.)
- Using an internet browser on your phone or computer, go to https://my.roku.com/account/add/VKTD5M to add the UFC channel
- Click “Yes Add Channel”
- Go back to ROKU and open the UFC app on the home screen (If UFC app is not appearing make sure your system is updated Settings > System > System Update > Check Now)