Joe Hand Promotions hiring new Account Executive
Joe Hand Promotions has been bringing fan communities together to watch sporting events since 1971. In UFC, SHOWTIME Championship Boxing, PBC/FOX Boxing, Top Rank/ESPN Boxing, WWE, and the PGA Tour, we represent industry leaders in multiple sports verticals. Our business is ever-growing and we are now seeking a proven sales professional for the position of Account Executive.
The Account Executive is responsible for supporting sales and marketing activities by performing pre and post-sale client support functions, post event client evaluation processes, and daily customer service activities. The Account Executive will work directly with team management to ensure that all clients are positioned for success in addition to optimizing client service and support functions. If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, are tech savvy, have strong interpersonal skills, and are looking to start a business development career in the sports entertainment industry, we want to hear from you.
The Account Executive is expected to:
- Make outbound and take inbound telephone calls to profile sports and music themed commercial venues (bars, casinos, nightclubs, etc.) in order to advise them on sports/entertainment broadcast opportunities
- Train/coach customers on promotional best practices for special sports/entertainment events
- Debrief customers to evaluate results and advise on promotional changes for future events
- Be a key part of our sales team, helping Joe Hand Promotions meet and exceed revenue and distribution goals
- Utilize company systems to capture and record client information
- Act as a customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our products
- Work with other departments within the company to implement additional efficiencies into the sales and service processes
- Welcome the challenge of shaping the company’s future by being a part of business development programs that will enable Joe Hand Promotions to deliver enhanced content and expand its distribution network
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work periodic Saturdays in support of scheduled events
- A valid driver’s license and transportation
Desirable skills and experience:
- Business to business sales experience
- A passion for sports and/or be a former high school or college athlete
- Knowledge of the hospitality or bar industry
- Knowledge of the TV, cable, satellite or streaming industry
- No phone calls or recruiters. Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Hand Promotions
407 E. Pennsylvania Blvd.
Feasterville, Pa. 19053
About Joe Hand Promotions:
Joe Hand Promotions, the leading provider of live content to sports bars, restaurants, and dining establishments, has been bringing fan communities together to watch sporting
events since 1971. The company has presented more than 25,000 events to establishments while boosting their food and beverage sales, expanding their customer base, and increasing their late-night revenues. JHP is a strategic partner with most national sports bar chains, and more than 10,000 independent sports-themed bars and restaurants have activated live sports events through the company.