Where to Watch UFC Fights: Find a Bar
There’s nothing more exciting than watching a UFC fight. And watching the next UFC fight on your own isn’t exactly ideal. Many UFC fans have a blast going out and watching with friends at bars and restaurants. UFC fans enjoy joining others who crave the thrill of UFC fights. According to a recent survey, 1-in-5 men watch the UFC, and the average group size watching a UFC event is 8.8. Today, where to watch the UFC is just as important as to which fighter to root for.
Each year, more and more bars and restaurants have become the No. 1 choice for where to watch UFC fights. Thousands of bars have created UFC viewing parties that have elevated the UFC experience to a social event. “You can't compare a restaurant full of MMA fans cheering for their fighter than fans of any other sport,” said Gunner Thind, chief brand officer for Canyons Restaurants and Bars, Redmond, WA. “We experience a live, fun crowd that enjoys MMA the very same way as if it were happening live in an arena.” It’s an experience thousands of bars and restaurants have in common for every UFC pay-per-view event.
What to Expect at the Next UFC Fight
If you haven’t watched a UFC fight at your local bar or restaurant, you’re missing out on an exciting experience. Our Venue Search tool can show you where to watch UFC fights near you, and here are a few features you might enjoy at a bar on fight night:
- Enjoying an energetic crowd that shares the same UFC passion
- Bar & menu specials catered to the UFC fan
- Multiple high-definition screens. Some places have screens that reach from the ceiling to the floor!
- Bars that run various contests, such as Pick the Winners
- Free giveaways or raffles sponsored by various liquor representatives
- Bar staff getting the crowd into a UFC frenzy with their own Ring Girl or passing a UFC championship belt around for photo opportunities.
Exclusive UFC Pay Per View Distributor
Since 2001, Joe Hand Promotions has been the exclusive commercial distributor for the UFC in the United States. Recently, Joe Hand Promotions and the UFC extended their agreement through 2015. For over 40 years, Joe Hand Promotions has been the nation’s premier TV distributor of pay-per-view and closed-circuit sporting events for commercial establishments.