New Bar Promotions = New Customers.
Looking for that knockout promotion or bar marketing idea that’ll drive traffic to your sports bar? Join thousands of bar owners already enjoying standing-room-only nights and repeat business by broadcasting monthly UFC pay-per-view events. The UFC’s growing fan base and the fighters’ likeable personalities rank the UFC among the highest-rated events.
And just like they’ve been doing for over 43 years, Joe Hand Promotions will provide your bar with marketing ideas and free UFC promotional kits to ensure a profitable event.
“The UFC pay-per-view events are not only a money maker for us, but it has greatly assisted in building customer loyalty, and that leads to what every successful bar and restaurant needs for longevity, repeat business.”
- Bryan C. Shapiro, owner Fat Tony’s Grill & Sports Bar, Wichita, KS
Marketing Your Bar for UFC Fight Night
- Be creative with your drink and food menus with UFC-themed drinks and appetizers. For example, Submission or Tap-Out Specials.
- Display your free UFC promotional posters while advertising various specials.
- Contact beer and liquor reps for giveaway items or sponsorship opportunities.
- Raffle gift cards for your venue or other items during UFC events.
- Run a “Pick the Winners” contest during the night of the fight.
- Add UFC artwork to social media sites and have employees tag and share with friends.
- Broadcast the free UFC events on Fox and FX to help build your customer base for pay-per-view events.
Joe Hand Knows Fight Promotions
Founded by Joe Hand Sr. in 1971, Joe Hand Promotions is the nation’s premier TV commercial distributor of closed-circuit and pay-per-view events. JHP has been the exclusive commercial TV distributor for the UFC since 2001. In 1996, Hand was named “Closed-Circuit Promoter of the Year” by the World Boxing Association.
His company’s customer base includes approximately 10,000 sports bars, restaurants, casinos, universities and oil rigs.